35mm 2T(4M)lashing belt , ratchet tie down / cargo strap belt /
Cargo lashing Strap
Detailed Specifications of Cargo Lashing Tie Down Ratchet Strap:
1. Meets the performance requirements of EN 12195 Part 2.
2. Produced from 100% polyester materials in 25mm width up to 100mm
3. Available in rated assemblies of 800kgs MBL to 10,000 kgs MBL.
4. Complete lashing assembly lengths from 1 meters up to 20 meters.
5. Can be supplied with J Hooks, double J Hooks, Triangular Links,
Forged Hooks, Claw Hooks, D Links
and Flat Hooks.
6. Custom made lashing systems can be produced.
7. Plastic corners protectors available.
8. Ratchets can be supplied as separate items.
9. Each part of the lashing assembly marked with manufacturers
mark, size, length and ID mark.
10. Individual certification can be supplied.
1. European standard:EN12195
2. Australian standard:AS NZS 4380-2001
3. American standard: WSTDA-T-1
2.Easy to apply, transport and store
3.Various sizes available for every applications
4.Strong resistance to chemical, oil & surface abrasion
5.Long life and economy price
6.Perfect Quality control by thorough experiment
Use instructions as per EN-12915
1. Before unloading a unit of load, the web lashings shall be
unlocked so that it can be lifted freely from the
2. During loading and unloading, attention should be paid to
proximity of any low overhead power lines.
3. The materials from which web lashing are made have a selective
resistance to chemical attacks. Consult
the manufacturer or supplier for advice if exposure to chemicals is
anticipated. It should be noted that the
effects of chemicals may increase with rising temperatures.
RLB-lift web lashing are made from high tensile,
PU-finished and thermally fixed polyester webbing. Polyester is
resistant to mineral acids or alkalies which
are harmless may become sufficiently concentrated by evaporation
and may cause damage. Take
contaminated webbing out of service at once, soak them in cold
water and let them day naturally.
4. RLB-lift web lashing comply with part of EN12915 are suitable
for use in temperature range from -40℃
to +100℃. The range may vary in chemical environment. In that case,
the advice shall be sought from the
manufacture or the supplier. Changing the environment dyeing
transport may affect the forces in the web
lashing. You should check the tension force after entering warm
5. RLB-lift web lashing shall be rejected or returned to the
manufacturer for repair if there appeared any
signs of damage. The following criteria are considered to be signs
-For web lashing (to be rejected) : tears, cut, nicks and breakage
in load, bearing fibers and retaining
stitches, deformations resulting from exposure.
-For end fittings and tension devices: deformations, splits noise
of wear, signs of corrosion.
Repairs shall only be conducted by the manufacturer. Only web
lashing sewn with identification labels shall
be repaired. After repair, the manufacturer shall guarantee that
the original performance of device is
maintained. If there is any accidental contact with chemical
products, the web lashing shall be consulted.
As Buyer's Request
Ratchet straps are manufactured to secure cargo in place on trucks,
trailers, boats, and other freight
carriers. Most ratchet straps are made with polyester webbing to
minimize weathering and damage. There
is a wide variety of hardware for ratchet straps, such as; flat
hooks, snap hooks, wire hooks, grab hooks,
s-hooks, chain, e fittings, and more.
You should inspect your ratchet straps before each use and replace
any tie down strap assembly that is
not in excellent working condition. You should never use a ratchet
strap if there is abrasive wear, broken or
worn stitching, holes, tears, cuts, or any tie down hardware that
shows a defect.
Choosing the Correct Ratchet Strap for your Application
1. Figure the weight and size of the cargo you are securing
2. Tie down strap needs a Working Load Limit (WLL) equal to or
greater than that weight
3. Choose the length you need
4. Choose the hardware that will be best for your application
(ratchet, hooks, etc)
About our company
1. Since 2007, we engaged in polyester webbing soft sling (lifting
sling) belt products,include flat webbing
sling,endless webbing sling,round sling,ratchet tie down,safety
belt and so on.
2. Our main Market : European,USA,Australia.
3. The main technical personnel experience is more or less ten
4. Service : OEM
5. Delivery: different product (round sling) has different times,
please should contact us to confirm.