Heat Seal 6 Mil Matte Lamination Film , Translucent Pet Laminating
Matt Laminating Pouches are made from a quality mixture of
polyester and eva / glue – that produces a superior matt finish
result and also lowers the risk of pouch jamming.The Matt
Laminating Pouches are
Matt on both sides (matt/matt) and suitable for use in all Pouch
Laminators. Ideal for laminating all documents, signs, maps and
training manuals, Matt Laminating Pouches provide a tamper proof
finish and protection from dirt, grease and water as well as
creating a pastel effect when laminating pages with gloss colours.
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers'
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
Your laminator instructions will indicate what thickness (micron)
your particular model can handle. There are many items that can be
laminated, giving long lasting protection from wear and tear:
• photos, id cards, point of sale information
• maps, instructions, guides, place mats
• menus, notices around the home, office and school
• business cards, real estate information, price lists and much
4. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
When laminating, please pay attention to the items as follows:
1. The thickness of file materials, photos or the images is less
2. EVA aviods touching the laminator rolls directly when laminated
in the single side.
3. Don't place this product near the heat source, like heater,
4. This product is prohibited near the source of the fire.
5. This product should be placed in the dry, clean place, and avoid
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.